The Classic Awning Window is a residential product from Carinya which delivers a modern look to new buildings, renovations or low-rise buildings.
The flexible configurations and opening options make it popular for a wide range of applications while delivering durability and strength.
- Flexible frame options with a choice of 50mm or 92mm widths.
- An integrated hinge which operates within the frame to preserve the clean finish.
- Standard bevelled edge frame contributes to the high-end look.
- Semi-commercial wide sash option is also available.
- Option of a restricted or standard opening chainwinder which has demonstrable durability shown from high use applications such as offices and schools.
- The 50mm sill provides a stable base for the chainwinder while concealing fixings.
- Casement configuration utilises cam handles and stays to provide support for a range of sash sizes and weights.
- The Classic Awning Window meets or exceeds testing requirements of Australian Standards AS1170, AS2047, AS3959 and AS1191.
The Carinya Classic Awning Window has been designed with matching stylish hardware, with the option for a lockable or non-lockable proprietary handle.
The integrated 50mm sill allows for a stable base for your winder, allowing concealed fixings and comes complete with stylish endcaps.
The Carinya chainwinder is available in standard or restricted length, depending on the size and application of the sash. These winders have been tried and proven in commercial applications, such as schools and offices.
All Carinya sashes feature a commercially based aluminium corner stake, combined with screw fixings, allowing an extremely strong and durable sash.
Small features such as the corner protectors separate Carinya from other awnings on the market, whilst providing a practical and safe solution for your home.
Carinya is created by Alspec - Australia’s No.1 aluminium system supplier and we also offer an extensive range of window screening and home improvement products for your home. In addition to standard fibreglass and aluminium insect screening, Dynamic Windows can also offer the latest technology in high visibility screening using BetterVue® and UltraVue® screening to maximise your view.
Carinya products have been designed to accept screening products without the need for unsightly adaptors or added material. Door and window screening provides protection from insects and other unwanted 'guests' to your home, whilst minimising the impact on your view.
Invisi-Gard Stainless Steel Security Screening
Fixed window security screens are becoming more of a requirement for the conscious home owner and Invisi-Gard is your ideal match for durability, protection and performance.
KidScreen Window Fall Prevention
A unique patent design, cost effective barrier solution designed specifically for child protection of openable windows, KidScreen were recently presented with a highly commended Award from the "Australian Windows Association Most Innovative Window Component 2013".
- Maximum Sash Height: 2100mm
- Maximum Sash Width: 2100mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness:10.5mm or 18mm IGU
- Maximum Sash Weight: 40kg
- Maximum Sash Area: 1.26m2
- Frame width available in 50mm & 92mm
- New Residential Construction
- Window Replacement and Renovation
- Low-Rise Building
- Choice of a semi-commercial 60mm sash
- Choice of a 50mm or 92mm perimeter frame.
- Awning frame creates all fixed frame and interacts with couplers.
- Choice of screening options BetterVue® and UltraVue® for superior mesh solutions.
Dynamic Windows can offer the typical standard configurations below, as well as custom options to suit your requirements.
Depending on the look require, you have many colour options for your Carinya Windows and Doors. Dynamic Windows can help you through this process of selecting a prefect match to your project.
Carinya Windows and Doors can be finished by one of two options for aluminium:
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
You may prefer a choice of anodizing, an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodized and non standard, bronze and black.
Now you can install green, green glass at home - with designer style!
The Carinya Collection of aluminium framed windows and doors has been specifically designed to be environmentally friendly, reflecting Carinya's commercial market heritage, where thermal and acoustic performance are often critical.
Of all building materials including glass, timber and masonry only one material is 100% recyclable - Aluminium.Windows and doors are vital to the energy efficiency of any home. Research by the Sustainable Windows Alliance of Australia shows the typical Australian home can achieve an increase of 2 to 2.5 stars energy efficiency simply by upgrading the windows.
Unlike many aluminium windows, Carinya has been designed for all major forms of eco-friendly glazing options without any alteration to the frame or any unsightly add-ons.
Carinya frames are designed for eco-friendly Low E glass, high thermal and high acoustic performance 10.5mm glazing.
Remember the three most important issues for achieving maximum energy efficiency in a home are:
- Orientation - always try and have living areas facing north with seasonal shading.
- Window quality and performance.
WERS Energy Ratings
The Housing Industry Association of Australia (HIA) strongly suggests you ensure the energy rating on your windows is WERS rated to be confident of its true performance. Carinya gives you that confidence as the entire Carinya Collection has been WERS rated for performance.
WERS stands for the Window Energy Rating Scheme that is managed by the Australian Window Association. WERS enables windows to be rated and labelled for their annual energy impact on a whole house, in any climate of Australia. WERS acts as a fair, rigorous and credible system for testing energy performance claims. It is about certified performance.
Energy rating for windows is here to stay as part of the federal government’s commitment to improving energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
The flexible glazing options available in The Carinya Collection means that our windows and doors compare favourably in WERS performance and the resale value and comfort of your home are improved by the use of the high performance Carinya windows and doors.