The Select Hinged door is a residential product from Carinya which has been designed to provide a high performing door while making a stylish addition to any home.
The comprehensive design process has delivered a visually appealing door with wide face panels and integrated hardware, resulting in an impressive home entry.
- Choose from the 125mm frame which can accommodate integrated screening or the 92mm option if screening is not required.
- Standard or custom configurations are available including single or double doors and sidelights with the option of glass louvres.
- Integrated hardware with locks, bolts and hinges which are all designed to interact effortlessly while having minimal visual impact.
- Enjoy the high quality standard lock hardware componentry specifically designed by Alspec for Select Doors.
- Multiple hardware options are available to accommodate design or budget considerations.
- The Select Hinged Door meets or exceeds testing requirements of Australian Standards AS1170, AS2047, AS3959 and AS1191.
The Carinya Select Hinged Door has been designed with hardware from the start, not as an after thought. All locks and flush bolts blend seamlessly with the custom extrusion for a professional finish.
The Carinya Select Hinged Door sashes feature an optional commercial door spigot, allowing a strong and robust panel for enduring use, free of twist and movement.
Standard lock hardware options include ALSPEC's custom Australian made Killara Furniture, combined with Lockwood’s proven Optimum mortice lock. Fitting snug within the stile and allowing an extended backset, this lock removes the common issue of minimal key distance to the jamb. Other lock options include commercial locksets and furniture for a complete choice, as well as two and four point locking for single or double doors.
Custom flush bolt guides have been designed to remove visible fixings from the extrusion faces, allowing a tighter seal saving potential energy costs while giving a professional, uninterrupted clean visible surface.
Killara Xtra Furniture allows for an internal snib option with lock indicator, two or four point locking for all configurations.
Carinya is created by Alspec - Australia’s No.1 aluminium system supplier and we also offer an extensive range of window screening and home improvement products for your home. In addition to standard fibreglass and aluminium insect screening, Dynamic Windows can also offer the latest technology in high visibility screening using BetterVue® and UltraVue® screening to maximise your view.
Carinya products have been designed to accept screening products without the need for unsightly adaptors or added material. Door and window screening provides protection from insects and other unwanted 'guests' to your home, whilst minimising the impact on your view.
Invisi-Gard Stainless Steel Security Screening
Fixed window security screens are becoming more of a requirement for the conscious home owner and Invisi-Gard is your ideal match for durability, protection and performance.
- Maximum Panel Height: 2400mm
- Maximum Panel Width: 1200mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 10.5mm or 24mm IGU
- Maximum Panel Weight: 50kg
- 125mm or 92mm Frame
- New Residential Construction
- Window Replacement and Renovation
- Low-Rise Building
- Aged Care and Wheelchair Requirements
- A range of sill options for internal or external opening.
- A range of sidelite options including glass louvre options.
- Integral screening options for security or insect protection.
Dynamic Windows can offer the typical standard configurations below, as well as custom options to suit your requirements.
Depending on the look require, you have many colour options for your Carinya Windows and Doors. Dynamic Windows can help you through this process of selecting a prefect match to your project.
Carinya Windows and Doors can be finished by one of two options for aluminium:
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
You may prefer a choice of anodizing, an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodized and non standard, bronze and black.
The Carinya Collection of aluminium framed windows and doors has been specifically designed to be environmentally friendly, reflecting Carinya's commercial market heritage, where thermal and acoustic performance are often critical.
Of all building materials including glass, timber and masonry only one material is 100% recyclable - Aluminium.Windows and doors are vital to the energy efficiency of any home. Research by the Sustainable Windows Alliance of Australia shows the typical Australian home can achieve an increase of 2 to 2.5 stars energy efficiency simply by upgrading the windows.
Unlike many aluminium windows, Carinya has been designed for all major forms of eco-friendly glazing options without any alteration to the frame or any unsightly add-ons.
Carinya frames are designed for eco-friendly Low E glass, high thermal and high acoustic performance 10.5mm glazing.
Remember the three most important issues for achieving maximum energy efficiency in a home are:
- Orientation - always try and have living areas facing north with seasonal shading.
- Window quality and performance.
WERS Energy Ratings
The Housing Industry Association of Australia (HIA) strongly suggests you ensure the energy rating on your windows is WERS rated to be confident of its true performance. Carinya gives you that confidence as the entire Carinya Collection has been WERS rated for performance.
WERS stands for the Window Energy Rating Scheme that is managed by the Australian Window Association. WERS enables windows to be rated and labelled for their annual energy impact on a whole house, in any climate of Australia. WERS acts as a fair, rigorous and credible system for testing energy performance claims. It is about certified performance.
Energy rating for windows is here to stay as part of the federal government’s commitment to improving energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
The flexible glazing options available in The Carinya Collection means that our windows and doors compare favourably in WERS performance and the resale value and comfort of your home are improved by the use of the high performance Carinya windows and doors.