The Classic Sliding Door is a residential product developed by Carinya through drawing on extensive experience and expertise gained in the high-rise development environment.
With a modern finish and proven durability, the Classic Sliding Door is suitable for a range of applications from new residential builds or renovations through to multi-unit low rise developments.
- General or heavy duty roller system options available which are able to cope with heavy glazing loads up to 160kg per panel.
- Multiple options for sill configuration which can be wheelchair accessible while still delivering all-weather performance.
- Proprietary roller system which combines with the stiles to ensure a robust framework with minimal joint movement.
- Concealed weather flaps, end caps and threshold and jamb infills which work together to ensure minimal ingress of insects, dirt, air and water.
- Easy to use and secure Yarra Curve and Edge door locks which deliver commercial level performance.
- The Classic Sliding Door meets or exceeds testing requirements of Australian Standards AS1170, AS2047, AS3959 and AS1191.
The Carinya Classic Sliding Door has been matched with commercially designed hardware to ensure style and durability.
The Yarra Curve door lock provides functionality and varying finish options for your project. This functional design allows for ease of use and utilises 5 pin cylinder security for peace of mind.
Custom bump stops and end caps have been designed to minimise door slamming, and add to the aesthetic appeal of a professionally finished product, creating a door of unique quality in the residential market.
To maximise the performance of your sliding door we have utilised our proprietary Alspec roller system. It’s the same system used throughout our commercial range and is available in two gauges -
- Custom: for the majority of loads up to 80kg per panel;
- Heavy duty commercial: designed for extra large sashes and major double glazing loads up to 160kg per panel.
Stainless rollers and optional stainless cover track are also available for coastal environments, allowing for enduring performance and durability.
Both roller systems have been designed to interact with the stiles to create a strong and robust panel, minimising movement in joints and opportunities for air infiltration.
Carinya is created by Alspec - Australia’s No.1 aluminium system supplier and we also offer an extensive range of window screening and home improvement products for your home. In addition to standard fibreglass and aluminium insect screening, Dynamic Windows can also offer the latest technology in high visibility screening using BetterVue® and UltraVue® screening to maximise your view.
Carinya products have been designed to accept screening products without the need for unsightly adaptors or added material. Door and window screening provides protection from insects and other unwanted 'guests' to your home, whilst minimising the impact on your view.
Invisi-Gard Stainless Steel Security Screening
Fixed window security screens are becoming more of a requirement for the conscious home owner and Invisi-Gard is your ideal match for durability, protection and performance.
KidScreen Window Fall Prevention
A unique patent design, cost effective barrier solution designed specifically for child protection of openable windows, KidScreen were recently presented with a highly commended Award from the "Australian Windows Association Most Innovative Window Component 2013".
- Maximum Sash Height: 2700mm
- Maximum Sash Width: 1500mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness:10.5mm or 18mm IGU
- Maximum Sash Weight: 160kg
- Frame width available in 92mm or 150mm
- Region D Residential Construction for Cyclonic Compliance – Structural / Water & Impact Rated Glass
- Double Glazing without adaptors for a premium option
- Cyclonic Compliance – Structural / Water & Impact Rated Glass
- Low-Rise Multi-Unit Developments
- A range of sill options available for increased structural, water performance and design flexibility.
- A range of internal interlocks complete with end caps for varying wind load requirements.
- Integral screening options for security or insect protection.
Dynamic Windows can offer the typical standard configurations below, as well as custom options to suit your requirements.
Depending on the look require, you have many colour options for your Carinya Windows and Doors. Dynamic Windows can help you through this process of selecting a prefect match to your project.
Carinya Windows and Doors can be finished by one of two options for aluminium:
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
You may prefer a choice of anodizing, an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodized and non standard, bronze and black.
Now you can install green, green glass at home - with designer style!
The Carinya Collection of aluminium framed windows and doors has been specifically designed to be environmentally friendly, reflecting Carinya's commercial market heritage, where thermal and acoustic performance are often critical.
Of all building materials including glass, timber and masonry only one material is 100% recyclable - Aluminium.
Windows are vital to the energy efficiency of any home. Research by the Sustainable Windows Alliance of Australia shows the typical Australian home can achieve an increase of 2 to 2.5 stars energy efficiency simply by upgrading the windows.
Unlike many aluminium windows, Carinya has been designed for all major forms of eco-friendly glazing options without any alteration to the frame or any unsightly add-ons.
Carinya frames are designed for eco-friendly Low E glass, high thermal and high acoustic performance 10.5mm glazing.
Remember the three most important issues for achieving maximum energy efficiency in a home are:
- Orientation - always try and have living areas facing north with seasonal shading.
- Window quality and performance.
WERS Energy Ratings
The Housing Industry Association of Australia (HIA) strongly suggests you ensure the energy rating on your windows is WERS rated to be confident of its true performance. Carinya gives you that confidence as the entire Carinya Collection has been WERS rated for performance.
WERS stands for the Window Energy Rating Scheme that is managed by the Australian Window Association. WERS enables windows to be rated and labelled for their annual energy impact on a whole house, in any climate of Australia. WERS acts as a fair, rigorous and credible system for testing energy performance claims. It is about certified performance.
Energy rating for windows is here to stay as part of the federal government’s commitment to improving energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
The flexible glazing options available in The Carinya Collection means that our windows and doors compare favourably in WERS performance and the resale value and comfort of your home are improved by the use of the high performance Carinya windows and doors.
Carinya Classic Corner Sliding Door
Carinya Classic Sliding Door